Our Worthing based client has a new requirement for a Solicitor in their Dispute Resolution Team to deal with Commercial Litigation.
- Knowledge and experience of general litigation, and specifically commercial litigation matters, including (but not limited to), contractual disputes, intellectual property, construction disputes and defamation
- A strong level of knowledge and competence commensurate with 5 years’+ post qualification period experience
- Strong knowledge of the CPR
- A proven ability to negotiate
- A genuine desire to work with the Team and develop in this area within the firm
- An ambition to network with other professionals and contacts, individually and as part of a Team
This is an expanding area for the Firm and represents a first class opportunity for the right candidate.
Full time, permanent position with negotiable remuneration.
Rustington Recruitment is an employment agency.