Our client, an established West Sussex firm of solicitors, are currently looking for fee earners in Family Law in their busy and expanding Litigation Client department at their Chichester office. They cover the following:
- Divorce and Separation, Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Family matters generally
- Financial disputes upon divorce
- Residence and contact disputes for children
- Fixed Fee Divorces
- Civil Partnership matters
- Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements
- Issues arising from the breakdown of a relationship
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Emergency remedies including Occupation and Non-Molestation Orders, Injunctions
- Resolving issues regarding finances including properties, income, pensions both for married couples and cohabitees
- Dealing with issues that arise in relation to children including financial support for them
- Disputes between unmarried couples including property disputes and cohabitation agreements
- International children disputes
- Collaborative resolutions
- Interviews are available for preliminary advice and an assessment of the merits of a case
- General Family matters
- Advice on alternative methods to reduce disputes such as mediation and collaborative law
Practical and realistic advice is very much the cornerstone of the department’s remit.
3 years+ PQE is essential for this role.
Salary is negotiable.
Locums will be considered for interim cover.
Rustington Recruitment is an employment agency.