Our client, an established and renowned law firm, are seeking an ambitious and motivated Senior Executive to join the Private Client team, specifically to work on Tax, Trusts and Estates matters in their Chichester office.
- Trust and Estate tax returns and personal tax returns, including related tax calculations using the firm’s software (IRIS). All related correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties as required. Monitoring and working to related deadlines.
- Preparing Trust accounts.
- Monitoring deadlines on Trusts and Estates such as ten yearly charges and beneficial entitlements.
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration on clients.
- Inheritance Tax returns for Trusts and Estates.
- Ad hoc advisory work, such as advising on Trust distributions.
- Assisting in the training and mentoring of junior members of staff.
- To carry out other tasks as and when required by the LLP.
- A suitable professional qualification – e.g. STEP, ATT, CTA (part qualified)
- Significant experience (2 years+) of working in a private client or trust department in a client facing role
- Ability to work accurately, prioritise work and adhere to critical deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive and ambitious, with a willingness to challenge in the best interest of the client
- IT literate, with experience of using case management and tax software (ideally IRIS)
The role is full time 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
The firm is offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and ability.
Rustington Recruitment is an employment agency.