Our client has a present requirement for a fee earner to conduct litigation cases for their Family Law department at their Chichester office.
1-3 years’ PQE essential.
- Divorce and Separation, Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
· Family matters generally
· Financial disputes upon divorce
· Residence and contact disputes for children
· Fixed Fee Divorces
· Civil Partnership matters
· Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements
· Issues arising from the breakdown of a relationship
· Disputes between unmarried couples
· Emergency remedies including Occupation and Non-Molestation Orders, Injunctions
· Resolving issues regarding finances including properties, income, pensions both for married couples and cohabitees
· Dealing with issues that arise in relation to children including financial support for them
· Disputes between unmarried couples including property disputes and cohabitation agreements
· International children disputes
· Collaborative resolutions
· Interviews are available for preliminary advice and an assessment of the merits of a case
· General Family matters
· Advice on alternative methods to reduce disputes such as mediation and collaborative law
Full time ideally but the client will consider 4 days per week.