Our client, an established and respected manufacturing company, has a new requirement for a Service Coordinator dealing with Planned Preventative Maintenance contracts in the Service Department of their busy Rustington site.
To be responsible for quoting and setting up PPM contracts for labour and parts. To facilitate contract enquiries and opportunities to help grow the service business, retaining contracts at the renewal stage.
- To be the first point of contact for planned maintenance enquiries, liaising between the service engineers and customers.
- To produce service agreements and contract quotations for labour and planned maintenance parts
- To validate and process orders, liaising with customers over conditions and queries
- To report monthly on contracts reviews and renewals
- To work with the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and Service Management System (SMS), adjusting or updating contracts to meet customers needs e.g. contacts, equipment and schedules
- To chase quotes for key accounts and overdue renewal customers
- To deal with call and email enquiries from colleagues and customers e.g. queries, invoice disputes
- To check the SMS on a regular basis to ensure that there is no outstanding requirements for work or invoicing.
- To ensure documentation i.e. site comments, service drive is relevant and up to date
- To provide team support and cover in time of high work demands and absence
Site visit preparation
- To review visit history, resources and engineer selection for correct scheduling
- To prepare first visit parts requirements and pre-visit documentation
- To co-ordinate and organise site specific access and clearance requirements e.g. permits
- To seek opportunities to promote company products and encourage customers to take out service contracts
- To promote a positive image of the company when meeting and speaking with customers, and develop and maintain good relationships with key contract customers
Office automation policies and procedures
- To be familiar with office equipment appropriate to the job
- To be familiar with Company policies and procedures
Health & Safety and Quality
To ensure that quality and H&S is maintained at all times. Policies and procedures are followed in line with, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18001, Investors in People and the H&S policy
To comply with H & S procedures and to have a duty of care towards oneself
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grades A-C
Customer support or service business experience
Knowledge of contract management
ERP or service management knowledge
Competent and accurate keyboard skills
Competent administrative and call handling skills
MS Office literacy
- To be able to demonstrate excellent customer service with the ability to build rapport and relationships with customers external and internal
- To be able to deal promptly, pleasantly and patiently with all enquiries and requests on the phone or ‘face to face’
- To be able to support and work collaboratively within a team and help colleagues to develop through sharing skills, knowledge and best practice
- To have a organised approach and be able to work quickly and methodically with attention to detail and accuracy with figures
- To be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances and to prioritise, plan and reorganise work as priorities change
- To be able to multi task with ease in a dynamic work environment between taking telephone calls, carrying out administration work and following up enquiries
- To be able to differentiate between critical and less important tasks anticipate future situations and identify problems before they occur
- To be able to use initiative and be confident in decision making whilst also having the awareness of when to seek assistance
- To be receptive to change showing a good mentality when asked to change and actively adapts own behaviour to ensure successful transition
- To have an awareness of ‘continuous improvement’ and to proactively seek ways of improving current thinking and/or processes to benefit
Full time, permanent position. Mon to Thur 0830 – 1730 and Fri 0830 – 1630 (1 hour lunch break) 39 hours per week.
£22,000 – £24,000 per annum
20 days’ holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays.
Rustington Recruitment is an employment agency.